Friday, October 18, 2013

Fashion Friday: Business Casual Shirt Dress

Today is Friday and the students are on Fall Break.  I decided to go "casual Friday" today and wear a comfy shirt dress that I got on sale from The Loft this week.  This dress inspired my Fashion Friday post today.  I tried on three different shirt dresses before I decided on the one I bought.  Shirt dresses are everywhere right now and they are so comfortable and versatile.  I came up with three ways to style a shirt dress business casual:



Here are the three dresses I tried on from The Loft:


I ended buying the grey dress.  It is so soft and comfortable that I couldn't resist.  It actually looks like a darker grey in real life.  I have it on with tights and brown riding boots for a casual Friday look.

Have you tried a shirt dress this season?



1 comment:

  1. I'm 23 and looking for outfits for my casual workplace. Just found your block and love it! Could you share where items in your pics are from? I love the way you style outfits together and would love to know where I can find those items.

    ReplyDelete