Here's what I came up with:
- The first black dress just has some simple studding on it but it adds a little sparkle to this black dress.
- The next is a brocade blazer with some black slacks which adds some elegance and shimmer to the workday.
- The shimmery gold blouse would look great with slacks or a pencil shirt. The green sparkle sweater definitely shines but it's not over the top and the simple jeweled neckline on the black blouse looks very classy.
- The silver tank is a great piece to wear to work and transition into a night out on the town for drinks or dinner. Pair it with a jacket or cardigan at work with some slacks then for the evening take off the jacket, change into some jeans and some strappy heels or suede booties and add some sparkly jewelry and a great clutch and you're ready for a night out.
- Don't forget that accessories like a necklace, scarf or belt can add the right amount of sparkle and shine to an otherwise ordinary outfit.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!