Friday, February 28, 2014

What's your shoe style? Guide to shoe styles.

I found this on Pinterest today.  It's from a blog called Mrs. Lilien.  Check out her original blog post here.

My favorite is probably sling back peep toe.  They are versatile and the most comfortable for me, plus I think they look classy and stylish.  These would not be appropriate for a business professional or interview outfit (those should always be closed toe) but would definitely work for a business casual day in the office.  Here are some of my favorite styles:





 What's your shoe style?

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any advice for what to wear on a plane? I have an interview where I will have to go from the plane directly to the interview and then back on the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peep toes for the spring and summer. The peep-toe wedge is my ultimate favorite!

    ReplyDelete